The inaugural Basketball Queensland (BQ) NBA2K Online Tournament is here. We’ve had over 400 participants enter eight divisions for what’s shaping up to be an electrifying tournament, set to showcase some of the best NBA 2K20 gamers in Queensland.
There will be eight divisions in this year’s BQ NBA2K Online Tournament with our divisions drawn up across two gaming platforms.
The divisions are:
|PS4 Senior Representative||PS4 Junior Representative||PS4 Open Seniors||PS4 Open Juniors|
|XBOX Senior Representative||XBOX Junior Representative||XBOX Open Seniors||XBOX Open Juniors|
Competition rules can be found here.
All participants must read the BQ NBA2K Online Tournament Rules before commencing their first match. By entering and participating in the BQ NBA2K Online Tournament, each participant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by and comply with these Competition Rules.
If you have any queries in regards to the competition rules or fixtures, please contact us at [email protected].
|Division||Phase 1||Phase 2||Finals|
|Open Junior PS4||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Open Junior XBOX||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Junior Rep PS4||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Junior Rep XBOX||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Open Senior PS4||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Open Senior XBOX||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Senior Rep PS4||Start May 18||Start June 3||Start June 13|
|Senior Rep XBOX||Start May 18||–||Start June 13|
Each round has a window of three days (the Phase 1, Round 1 window has four days to allow players to get used to the tournament) to complete the scheduled fixture and each fixture must be completed by the deadline; 7pm on the third day. Deadline dates and times will be displayed for each fixture on SportsTG.
How To Get Started
- Confirm your division and pool (check your email) so you can find your Phase 1 fixtures on Sports TG
If you have not received your confirmation emails, please email [email protected] ASAP for your division and pool details.
- Identify your Round 1 opponent
- Add your opponent using their respective Gamertag or PSN ID as listed on Sports TG and arrange an exact time to play the game.
Players must ensure their console privacy settings are set to public, so their opponent is able to find them when searching for their Gamertag/PSN ID
- Round 1 must be played between Monday, 18 May and Thursday, 21 May. All Round 1 Results Submission Forms must be submitted by 7pm Thursday, 21 May.
- The player listed first (left) on Sports TG is responsible for setting up the game. Both players are required to check-in 5 minutes before the scheduled game time.
- At the end of every game, the winning player is required to fill in a Result Submission Form and submit to Basketball Queensland for validation.