If you are looking at a future or career in sport and basketball, simply click on the links below to view the volunteer and paid positions currently available.
Career in Basketball
Working in Basketball
Current Positions Available
Basketball Queensland – Referee Development Manager
Basketball Queensland is seeking an experienced Referee Development Manager to help support our Member Associations and develop referees across the state.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct regular development activities for Association Referee Coordinators;
- Conduct development activities for referees;
- Coordinate selection of referees for Australian Junior Championships;
- Develop course content and materials for all referee and referee coach accreditation courses delivered by Basketball Queensland;
- Manage and coordinate development activities for referees and referee coaches;
- Liaise and link with stakeholders (BQ Management, Member Associations, and basketball Australia ) regarding referee education and development;
- Roster or assist in rostering referees for Basketball Queensland competitions as required; and
- Provide assistance in relation to the development of policies and procedures for Basketball Queensland referee development programs.
For more information and to apply for the position, please click here.
Applications close Friday, 20 March 2020.
Only those applicants successfully selected for an interview will be contacted.