Basketball Queensland has a program for everyone.
From Aussie Hoops for 5 to 10-year-olds, through school basketball and club basketball to representative basketball.
Then, the High Performance programs which have three stages.
- Future Development Program for U14,
- State Performance Program for U16 & U18
- State Teams to National Championships U16 U18 U20
- State Development U17 & Emerging U15 Development teams
- National Performance Program , National Squads & COE
To the final opportunity that only a handful of people receive; State Leagues, National Leagues – W/NBL and even National Teams – Opals & Boomers.